Apply for a Scholarship
The 2017 CEF Scholarship Application is now available for all qualifying Carroll Independent School District seniors. 10 scholarships at $1,000 each will be awarded based upon review of the following areas: academic, extracurricular, volunteer, employment and teacher recommendation.
2017 CEF Scholarship Qualifications
- Applicant must be a graduating senior enrolled in the Carroll Independent School District
- Ten scholarship opportunities include: 1 Special Programs scholarship, 1 Fine Arts scholarship, 8 General Studies scholarships (includes Ralph Williams Memorial Scholarship & Brian Stebbins Memorial Scholarship)
- If awarded a scholarship, recipient must return the completed Recipient Information Sheet by July 31, 2017. If enrollment transcript is not provided to CEF by the stated deadline and no alternative arrangements have been made, the award may be forfeited.
- Award will be distributed to an accredited college or university where the recipient is enrolled as a full-time student. The student should plan to be enrolled in an accredited college or university by the first fall semester following announcement of the scholarship award.
- Recipient(s) must use the funds awarded within a twelve-month period from the date of award.
- Acceptance by the recipient(s) of a full tuition scholarship from another source constitutes disqualification for a Carroll Education Foundation Scholarship.